NBE Youth MasterCard
- Feel independent: Use your Youth MasterCard from NBE to cash money from ATMs and purchase from stores and online.
Uses & advantages
- Issued for youth as of 16 years-old.
- Cash money from ATMs and make purchases, in Egypt and abroad.
- Maximum security; used only through ATMs and at EPOS with merchants and service providers.
- Quick issuance, no credit approvals are required.
- Zero fees/commissions on cash withdrawal from NBE's ATMs.
- Carry Youth MasterCard along with you to avoid theft/loss of money.
- Safe web-based shopping by virtue of MasterCard Secure Code.
- Pay landline/cellular/ADSL bills and recharge your mobile phone, via Fawry service available in all NBE's ATMs.
- Valid for two (2) years; renewed automatically in case of continued use.
- A 24/7 service at NBE's Call Center to answer your questions and suspend the card in case of loss/theft.
- Replenish the card at any of our branches/ATMs accepting deposits.
- Parents in Egypt/abroad can give standing instructions to debit their accounts monthly with specific amounts to be credited to their children's cards.
- A copy of ID card (or passport for foreign students in Egypt).
How to apply:
- Just pay a visit to any of our branches.
For further information:
- Please visit the nearest branch or call Al-Ahli Phone at 19623.