Dear valued Customer,
*(Now you can subscribe to Ahly Net service from outside Egypt)
As our desire to provide the best banking services to our customers, it is gratifying to note that the Online banking service "Al Ahly Net" is now active, it's a free service that allows inquiring about the following:
- All accounts "Credit / Debit / Savings" and print statements of account their own.
- Time deposits / Loan accounts, including tables premiums.
- Savings and Certificates of investment, including interest rates and the dates of disbursement vouchers and recoverable amount for each certificate.
- Credit Cards of various types in addition to the ability to print statements of accounts, / current balance and minimum monthly repayment required.
* Registration steps in Ahly Net service ( Outside Egypt ) :
- Customer should download "updating customer information form" (If he didn't update the data before) as well as "subscription in Ahly Net service to customers outside Egypt" through the following link:
Click here to download updating customer information form.
Click here to download "subscription in Ahly Net service to customers outside Egypt.
- The customer fulfill the required data "updating customer information form" as well as "subscription in Ahly Net service to customers outside Egypt", especially mandatory fields and then sign in the application form as well as signing in under the service's terms and conditions and attach a copy of a valid national ID or passport and sent them by mail to his branch (all branches' addresses listed on the following link:Branches Map).
- The branch will send the customer's ID (a number of 8-digit " NBEID") to the customer's email address as well as the steps of activating the service.
- A text message (SMS message) will be sent to the customer's mobile phone number which was mentioned in the subscription form, this SMS will contain the "Passcode" which will be used in creating the initial password (TPIN) uponcontacting our call center.
Registration steps in Ahly Net service ( Inside Egypt ) :
To benefit from these services; please visit the nearest branch of National Bank of Egypt to update your information and subscribe in "Al Ahly Net" service.
Steps of activating Ahly Net service:
· Contact our (Call Center) on 202-25760777 or 202-19623, and then you will be directed to enter both " NBEID " (sent by the branch to the customer's e-mail address) and the "Passcode" (sent to customer's mobile phone number). The system automatically validates the NBEID and the Passcode then it will direct the customer to create his "TPIN" which consists of four digits (The customer must not share it with any person whether inside or outside the Bank).
· Visit NBE website http://www.nbe.com.eg choose electronic banking tab then access "Ahly Net retail service", login using your User ID (NBEID) and password (TPIN) , then you will be asked to select your preferred language " Arabic/English" and click "login".
· Note: When logging at the first time the customer will be forced to change the Password and set answers to the secret questions which will be used in case of forgetting the password.
To Unsubscribe on Ahly Net service from Outside Egypt:
If the customer wishes to terminate the service or stop it temporarily. The customer must download "update customer data for Ahly Net Outside Egypt" and fill in the required data and sign it, then mail it to his branch or contact Ahly Phone service on 202-25760777 or 202-19623.
To Unsubscribe on Ahly Net service from Inside Egypt:
Please visit the nearest branch of National Bank of Egypt to unsubscribe or contact Ahly Phone service on 25760777 or 19623.
For more details, please check the user manual (User Guide) through the following link: User Guide
or watch the service demo through the following link :AL Ahly Net Demo
To login to "Al-Ahly Net" service : Click Here
For more information, please don't hesitate to contact us at the following e-mail :email@example.com