- It is issued in the following denominations: L.E. 5; L.E. 10; L.E.50; L.E. 100; L.E. 500; and L.E. 1,000.
- The term of the certificate is 10 years renewed automatically for another 10 years.
- Certificates can be purchased by Egyptian natural persons only.
- Each Certificate carries serial numbers covering the number of pounds thereon and each pound represents a drawing unit.
- The Certificate can be redeemed after one month following the purchase month.
- Group “C” Lottery Certificates enter the following drawings;
- All Certificates are eligible, after one month following the purchase month, to enter six monthly drawings for twenty years unless redeemed by the Bank. The prizes are as follows:
The Certificate held for 3 years and above are eligible for six bimonthly drawings (6 times annually). Prizes are as follows:
- The first prize amounts to L.E. 50,000 (fifty thousand Egyptian pounds).
- The second prize amounts to L.E. 25,000 (twenty five thousand Egyptian pounds
- The third prize amounts to L.E. 10,000 (ten thousand Egyptian pounds)
- The fourth prize amounts to EGP 5,000 (five thousand Egyptain pounds) besides several other prizes.
The Certificate held for 5 years and above, are eligible to enter biannual drawings (the 15th March,and 15th of September):
- The first prize amounts to L.E. 60,000 (sixty thousand Egyptian pounds).
- The second prize amounts to L.E. 25,000 (twenty five thousand Egyptian pounds).
The Bank notifies any winners of their prizes via registered mail at their addresses recorded with the Bank, whatever the prize value is.
Moreover, customers can check the numbers of winning certificates via Al Ahly Phone Service No. 19623 locally or 00202-19623 internationally.
- The first prize amounts to L.E. 150,000 (one hundred and fifty thousand Egyptian pounds).
- The second prize amounts to L.E. 50,000 (fifty thousand Egyptian pounds) besides several other prizes.